Application : It can be installed in aerial locations, ducted applications, direct buried, manholes.
Fiber optic splice closures are designed for splicing fibers on the two sides of splice trays. The optic fiber splice closures are widely apply for the connecting of optical cable.
1. Single-ended thermoplastic closure 2. Fabricated by mixing the imported material and other chemical assistant agent(ageing resistance & ultraviolet radiation resistance), increase of service life 3. Base-to-dome seals on closure are mechanical and heat-shrinkable for ease of installation and reentry. No other sealing adhesive tape is needed 4. Base and dome sealed with clamp and O-ring system 5. The splice trays are hinged for access to any splice without disturbing others trays 6. The inner parts and fixing parts are made of stainless steel 7. Closure with a earthing device protect it from damage by lightning 8. Compatible with most cable types(single fiber or ribbon), and cable constructions(loose tube, central core, slotted core, modular). And the product can be used in any environment (aerial, buried, handhole, manhole)and in many applications(tap-off, expressed, branch, and repair) 9. No special tools are needed to open the closure, and it can be opened and used repeatedly.
Relating Producing Line:
Materials for dome and base:
Material for the tray:
Capacity of each tray:
4 round ports with dia. of
1 oval port with size of
The main models include:
GJS03B -JF96 single fiber min: 24 cores/max: 96 cores
GJS03B -JF144 single fiber max: 144 cores
1. Working Temperature: -40 degrees centigrade~+70 degrees centigrade
2. Atmospheric Pressure: 70~150Kpa
3. Axial Tension: >2000N/1min
4. Stretching Resistance: 2500N/10 square centimetre(1min)
5. Insulation resistance: >2*104MΩ
6. Voltage Strength: 15KV/1min, no arcover or breakdown
7. Pressure in the water: 50m/72hours
8. Splice tray with optical taking-in radius≥ 40mm. Low optical loss