Heat-shrinkable splice closure -- for Presurrized Communicaiton Copper Cable joints
1 Heat-shrinkable sleeve 7. PVC adhesive tape
2. Metal canister or Cardboard liner 8. Cleaning clother
3. Flexible stainless steel channels 9. Shield continuity wireMarket Scope:
4. Branching clips 10. Aluminium cable tape
5. Nylon blinding strip 11. Aluminium clothing strip
6. Abrasive strip 12 .Instruction leaflet
Helps Italy Customer win the Bid of National Telecom. Share more than 50% market in some countries like Italy, Bulgaria, Tailand, etc.
1. Widely used in overhead erection of pipeline, the splice closure of buried and submarine communication cable; can work under an environment from -30ºCto 90ºC for a long time.
2. Of super composite fibre structure and secondary sealing, with excellent mechanical strength, tear-resistant, shrinkage and resistance to weathering.
3. The sealing employs high-quality imported Germany Henkel Rubber, with super binding strength; the heat-shrinkable sleeve is excellent in sealing and the softening point can be up to 130ºC
4. The white line on the inner side of the rail bar and heat sensitive paint on the exterior of the product may guide the proper operation
5. Fit for cables of various specification
6. Simple and quick in installation.
Adhesiveness of Rubber