Dome Optic Closure-- with 1 Oval Port, 4 Round Ports
|FOB Unit Price:||US $30 US $25|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: GJS03D
- Wiring Devices: Optic Cable Splice Closure
- Condition: Hot-Sell
- Specification: ISO9001: 2000, TLC, RoHS, ISO 14000, CE
- HS Code: 853600000
- Type: Fiber Optic Splice Closure
- Certification: CE, ISO, RoHS, Tlc
- Fiber Optic Splice Closure: Dome Type Splice Closure
- Origin: China
GJS 03D Splice Closure are specially designed for ribbon fiber.
Dia: 540*150*180 mm
Clamp ring dia.: 21cm
Entry Ports : 4 round ports with dia.20mm + 1 oval port with dia: 40*60 mm
The main models include:
GJS03D -96single fiber min: 12 fibers/max: 96 fibers Ribbon fiber max: 288 fibers
Excessive fibers can be stored in storage baskets behind the splice trays.
The optical fibers are taken into from middle of splice tray.
One tray can accommodate up to 24 fiber splices; Per closure can accommodate up to 4 trays.
The optic fiber splice closures are widely apply for the connecting of optical cable.
The dome material mixed chemical agent to resist corrosion and aging and also provide ultra-violet protection.
1. Excessive fibers can be stored in storage baskets. Easy in fiber management.
2. Fabricated by mixing the imported material and other chemical assistant agent(ageing resistance & ultraviolet radiation resistance), increase of service life
3. Base-to-dome seals on closure are mechanical and heat-shrinkable for ease of installation and reentry. No other sealing adhesive tape is needed
4. Base and dome sealed with clamp and O-ring system
5. The splice trays are hinged for access to any splice without disturbing others trays
6. The inner parts and fixing parts are made of stainless steel
7. Closure with a earthing device protect it from damage by lightning
8. Compatible with most cable types(single fiber or ribbon), and cable constructions(loose tube, central core, slotted core, modular). And the product can be used in any environment (aerial, buried, handhole, manhole)and in many applications(tap-off, expressed, branch, and repair)
9. No special tools are needed to open the closure, and it can be opened and used repeatedly.
It can be installed in aerial locations, ducted applications, direct buried, manholes. Small volume but large capacity.
Relating Producing Line: