Gjs 03b Fiber Optic Cable Joints Splice Closures
|FOB Unit Price:||US $30 US $25|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Featured Products
- 19 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Payment Terms
- Product Package
- Product Attribute
- Product Table
- Model NO.: GJS03B
- Material: Plastic
- Specification: ISO9001: 2000/TLC Certificate
- Type: Junction Box
- Dome Type Splice Closure: Fiber Optic Splice Closure
Fiber optic splice closures are designed for splicing fibers on the two sides of splice trays.
The optic fiber splice closures are widely apply for the connecting of optical cable.
It can be installed in aerial locations, ducted applications, direct buried, manholes.
Small volume but large capacity. Convenient and quick in fiber storage.
1. Single-ended thermoplastic closure
2. Fabricated by mixing the imported material and other chemical assistant agent(ageing resistance & ultraviolet radiation resistance), increase of service life
3. Base-to-dome seals on closure are mechanical and heat-shrinkable for ease of installation and reentry. No other sealing adhesive tape is needed
4. Base and dome sealed with clamp and O-ring system
5. The splice trays are hinged for access to any splice without disturbing others trays
6. The inner parts and fixing parts are made of stainless steel
7. Closure with a earthing device protect it from damage by lightning
8. Compatible with most cable types(single fiber or ribbon), and cable constructions(loose tube, central core, slotted core, modular). And the product can be used in any environment (aerial, buried, handhole, manhole)and in many applications(tap-off, expressed, branch, and repair)
9. No special tools are needed to open the closure, and it can be opened and used repeatedly.
Relating Producing Line