Gjs 03A Optic Cable Joints Splice Enclosure
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||100 Pieces|
|Production Capacity:||5000 Sets/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: GJS 03 A
- Origin: Chengdu
- Specification: ISO 9001: 2000, ISO 14000, RoHS, CE, TLC
The optic fiber closures (fiber enclosures)are widely apply for the connecting of optical cable.
1. The material of closure body: Ageing resistance & ultraviolet radiation resistance
2. Base-to-dome seals on closure are mechanical and heat-shrinkable for ease of installation and reentry.
3. Compatible with most cable types(single fiber or ribbon), and cable constructions(loose tube, central core, slotted core, modular). And the product can be used in any environment (aerial, buried, handhole, manhole)and in many applications(tap-off, expressed, branch, and repair)
4. No special tools are needed to open the closure, and it can be opened and used repeatedly.
5. Small holes(dia. 2cm) +1 oval hole(The major axis of the oval hole(inside wall) is 6cm, and the shorter axis of the oval hole is 4cm)
The main models include:
GJS03A -JF96 single fiber min: 24 cores/max: 96 cores
GJS03A -JF144 single fiber max: 144 cores
1. Working Temperature: -40 degrees centigrade~+70 degrees centigrade
2. Atmospheric Pressure: 70~150Kpa
3. Axial Tension: >2000N/1min
4. Stretching Resistance: 2500N/10 square centimetre(1min)
5. Insulation resistance: >2*104MΩ
6. Voltage Strength: 15KV/1min, no arcover or breakdown
7. Pressure in the water: 50m/72hours
8. Splice tray with optical taking-in radius≥ 40mm. Low optical loss.