Mechanical in-Line Optic Splice Closure
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||10 Pieces|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: GP01-H17JM4-96
- Wiring Devices: Optic Cable Joints Closure
- Condition: New
- Origin: Chengdu, China
- Type: Optical Fiber Distribution Box
- Certification: ISO, RoHS
- Specification: ISO9001: 2008, TLC, RoHS, ISO 14000, CE
- HS Code: 8536700000
It can be used to connect and branch fibers in aerial locations, ducted applications, direct buried manholes.
Compatible with most cable construction. Made from high-intensity engineering plastics and formed the shape
by mould injection under high pressures. Good mechanical property and resistance to weathering, firm and wearable, corrosive-resistance, antithunderstruck and long service.
Splice tray with optical fiber radius of curvature >= 40 mm. Low optical loss.
|Applicable Cable Dia.||Φ12 ~ Φ 21|
|Product Dimension||455 x 210 x 135 mm|
|Inlet and outlet||2 inlet and 2 outlet|
|Max. Capacity of splice tray||24 core (single fiber)|
|Max. Splice Capacity||96 core|
|Application||Aerial, Direct buried, Manhole, Pipeline|
|Sealing Method||Mechanical sealing with rubber ring and clip lock|
Main Technical Index
1. Working Temperature: -40ºC~+65ºC
2. Atmospheric Pressure: 70~106Kpa
3. Axial Tension : > 100N/1min.
4. Flattening Force: > 2000N/10cm2 , 1min.
5. Insulation Resistance: > 2 × 104MΩ
6. Endurance Voltage strength: 15KV(DC) per 1min, without breakdown and arc.
7. Recycling Temperature: -40ºC~+65ºC, 60(+5)Kpa inside, 10times. Back to normal temperature, the air pressure decrease less than 5kpa.